FormulaTV Foros

Foro Crónicas vampíricas

Post Ian Somerhalder: Our Captain Planet

Anterior 1 2 3 4 [...] 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 [...] 596 597 598 599 Siguiente
Rachelle
Rachelle
17/06/2014 21:56
He pensado que con motivo del nombramiento de Ian como Embajador de la Buena Voluntad de la ONU se merecía un post propio, para ir colgando todas las noticias que tengan relación con él, su vida, sus proyectos y sus trabajos. Porque es mucho más que una cara bonita (por muy bonita que sea xD) me gustaría que este post se dedicara, no sólo a su vida personal, sino, en gran parte, a su vida profesional y su labor filantrópica, aunque esto no quiere decir que no podamos deleitarnos con sus mejores fotos ¡eh! carcajada

Al igual que en mis otros posts, lo único que pido es respeto, a la hora de comentar y hacia las opiniones de los demás. Todo el mundo es libre de pensar como quiere, obviamente, y todas las opiniones serán bien recibidas si están bien expresadas.

Dicho esto, espero que este post sea un punto de encuentro para disfrutar y hablar de Ian, para todas aquellas personas que adoramos a Smolder no sólo por su belleza, por supuesto, sino sobretodo por su gran talento como actor y lo increíble que nos parece como persona, por lo solidario, preocupado y entregado que es. Para mi Ian es mi ídolo así que os invito a que os unáis a mi en este post para poder compartir información y comentar sobre él.

¡¡Sed bienvenid@s!!

postiansomerhalderourcaptainplanet
martagh
martagh
15/02/2016 15:51

Ay que ver lo que les gusta un perrito o un niño a estos dos jajaja

Por cierto, como era de esperar teniendo en cuenta que estaban en NOLA, creepy Bob y Papa Somerhalder estuvieron allí también:

carenfc
carenfc
15/02/2016 21:04
Buff Martagh...en esa foto el que parece más creepy es el padre de Ian...¡qué repelus!asombradoouch
Sipp, las fotos con animales y niños son muy cuquis jaja
Alehoop!
martagh
martagh
16/02/2016 17:24
carenfc
carenfc
16/02/2016 21:10
Y siguen saliendo más fotos bravo
carenfc
carenfc
17/02/2016 20:59
Estos dos....
Es un fanmade, pero me ha parecido chulisimo:
Van camino de formar un zoo carcajada: 10 mascotas propias(3 caballos, 3 gatos, 4 perros) ouch, y los que tienen para que los adopten después...
carenfc
carenfc
18/02/2016 21:09
Últimas fotos del Mardi Paws(o penúltimas porque el goteo es incesante)
Lugares extraños donde firmar un autógrafo: El Collaríncarcajada
Han posteado lo mismo en Instagram(¿esto del Girls Impact no se hizo ya el año pasado?por lo visto este año va a haber alfombra roja y todo...habemus evento para el 2 de abril)
carenfc
carenfc
19/02/2016 21:04
Mensaje como embajador de la UNEP, con motivo del Wildlife day
carenfc
carenfc
20/02/2016 20:48
Del insta de Ian:
The Vampire Diaries is on right now America!On set me and @mkmalarkey are hoping to get home for the west coast feed!Tune in-go out later
martagh
martagh
22/02/2016 17:59
Georgia Film Academy ‏@GAFilmAcademy
Film Day!!! Ian Somerhalder of The Vampire Diaries is celebrating all things TV/film in GA!

Awww

carenfc
carenfc
22/02/2016 21:04
Ayyyy es que Ian con niños y animalinos es...
Una más de hoy(cualquiera diría que este hombre tiene 37 años jaja)
Por cierto, que el domingo Lindsey, la estilista amiga de Nikki, puso vía Twitter que se iba a Atlanta para hacer un shoot y luego ya no puso más...¿sería con Ian y Nikki?Y si lo fue, ¿caerá en el olvido como el que hicieron hace no se cuanto tiempo?
carenfc
carenfc
23/02/2016 20:59
Más fotos de ayer:
Y un BTS de hoy colgado por Chris Grimer(el maniquí mete miedo carcajada)
carenfc
carenfc
24/02/2016 21:06
Como no hay noticias nuevas(esperemos que este fin de semana asomen el plumero por las fiestas Oscar angel), dejo esta captura del capítulo de la semana pasada, que nunca viene mal verle la cara a Damon carcajada
Artículo de la campaña #jointheherd contra el tráfico de marfil al que Ian se ha unido
Ian Somerhalder wants us to help stop the ivory trade
Ian Somerhalder made a huge announcement yesterday. ‘Here it is! I have been waiting for this and, I’m so proud of being port of it. If you do anything today, share this with everyone you know it’s time to stop the senseless slaughter of these beautiful creatures. It’s up to us. Join me and #JointheHerd to stop the ivory trade and give #elephants a future. YearoftheElephant.org.
According to Year of the Elephant.org ivory and the ivory trade has caused an epidemic of poaching. Illegal crime gangs have made incredibly high profits from the trading of ivory. An annual estimate of 33,000 elephants are slaughtered for their tusks.

The tusks of all African and male Asian elephants have been used for all sort of trinkets, carvings and chopsticks. Although ivory has been marketed for centuries it has been only recently that it has been manufactured in such high volume. In 1976, the UN Convention put elephants on the Endangered Species list for trade. This only led to misuse .During the 1980s 700,000 elephants were slaughtered in Africa where it was still legal. In 1989 due to the events of the 80s a ban was put on International trade which helped for a while. Sales of ivory declined drastically. Unfortunately selling between Africa and Asia was on the upswing and China became a new market for ivory.

In September of 2015 President Obama and President Xi Jinping of China are trying to end ivory sales in their own countries. To be successful Hong Kong has to take the same steps as it caters to tourists from China itself.

‘Year of The Elephant is a trumpet call to action. We are here to ensure that promises are kept and elephants are saved #JointheHerd.’ Among the celebrities who have already pledged their support are Ian Somerhalder and his wife Nikki Reed, Yoko Ono, Kristen Bauer, Amy Tan, Maggie Q, Lapita and many more international stars.

Y Nikki ha comentado esta foto de Phoebe en Instagram(la verdad es que la Tonkin está tan delgada que hasta mete miedo)
carenfc
carenfc
25/02/2016 21:05
Nueva entrevista de Nikki(la del photoshoot que se hizo cuando hizo la entrevista en The Talk)
Self-Directed with Nikki Reed
In our new monthly series, Self-Directed, we invite influencers in the world of beauty and fashion to direct their own editorial story and create the looks they love with the glam teams they trust. You’ll learn about their best-kept beauty secrets, favorite products, and more.
“The first time I was paid to do anything was makeup, and I was 12,” said Nikki Reed on the set of her Byrdie shoot. The words coming out were like music to our ears. In Hollywood, there are a select few who not only enjoy doing their own hair and makeup but also excel at it, and the Sleepy Hollow actress is one of them. What’s more, Reed is a total chameleon in the beauty chair, making her the perfect subject for our February Self-Directed feature.
Reed’s risk-taker sensibilities started long before she landed in the Byrdie beauty chair. “My mom gave me a lot of freedom in that department,” she told us. “I was the only third-grader with magenta hair. I had my belly button pieced when I was 8 years old, and I had two nose rings.” But as we quickly learned, years of experimenting with hair and makeup has paid off. Here, with help from makeup artist Kelsey Deenihan and hairstylist Bridget Brager, Reed shows us five show-stopping looks she loves.

70`s BOHEMIA
FAUX BOB
AUDREY HEPBURN
BRIGITTE BARDOT
Below, Reed shares with us the importance of having rules, where to find the best all-natural products, and how to create the best at-home sprays and masks.
Byrdie: We loved the inspiration you pulled for today’s shoot. Do you usually start with a mood board when doing your own hair and makeup for an event?
Nikki Reed: That is my goal, going forward. Today was a really great example of why I think I should be doing that, because I actually surprised myself with how easily it all comes together when you actually have a thought-out vision. My hair and makeup is always pretty natural, especially when I do it myself. My mom does hair for a living, and my first job actually was as a makeup artist. Isn’t that funny? I joke about it, but it’s also very much true.
Byrdie: Really?! How did you get into that?
NR: Well, I think [my mom’s] clients just felt bad for me, honestly, but I was really into it. It sort of reminds me of painting. Her clients that would come get their hair done would pay me to do their makeup before they left. I even did somebody’s rehearsal dinner for her wedding.
Byrdie: Were you self-taught?
NR: My mom’s friend Alex was a makeup artist, so she used to give me all of her hand-me-downs, all of her old palates. I mean I could do whatever, because my parents were of the mentality that expressing yourself in that way was, I don’t know, like a creative outlet.
Byrdie: Have you had any beauty experiments go wrong?
NR: Oh, perming [my hair]! I was just a kid, and I got a perm. and I looked at my mom after a few days and was like “Okay, I don’t want it anymore.” She was like, “That’s why it’s called a permanent.” One time I found a whole bottle of peroxide, and I heard that peroxide would dye your hair, so I laid on my back and poured a couple of bottles of peroxide in a bowl and just kept my head in it, and then I took my head out after 30 minutes and my mom was like “What did you do? Your head is orange!” I took scissors to my own bangs. I cut my hair off. But it’s never really felt like a mistake to me. I always somehow worked it out. I was always the first girl to do all those things. I did everything a little too young.
Byrdie: What are some of the best beauty tips you’ve learned from so many years in the makeup chair?
NR: The best tip I ever learned was not to let anybody pluck my eyebrows. Sometimes you feel embarrassed to have a rule, but when people go in with the tweezer and are like, “Oh no, it’s just the one hair,” you have to say, “No, you can’t.” You don’t ever want to offend anyone, but I’ve had so many experiences where someone came in like, “Oh, the one hair,” and then your eyebrow is not the same. I actually don’t wax my eyebrows. I don’t do anything except occasionally take out a tiny little stray. I let them finally grow in after years and years of letting people tweeze them. So that’s the best advice I’ve ever gotten.
Byrdie: If we peeked inside your makeup bag, what would we find?
NR: I try to use natural products, so I use a lot of rose hip oil on my skin every day. Gemstone Organics is a brand I use a lot. I use the creams to prep my face. I’ve been using a lot of Whole Foods makeup, because when you start to realize how much lipstick and stuff you ingest by the time you are old and gray, it’s kind of scary. It’s pounds and pounds, so we better know what we are putting into our bodies, and by the way, topically as well, what’s going on our skin.
Byrdie: Do you have any under-the-radar beauty products you swear by?
NR: If I were to only have like three things in my purse, one of them would definitely be my Brow Wiz Pencil ($21) by Anastasia. For me, it’s like curl lashes, put some lipstick on, and have a strong brow, and you can add a little cheek cream, and that’s it; you are good to go.
Byrdie: What products do you always keep with you on the road?
NR: HB Organics. It’s a little tub with an orange-colored paste. I literally put it on my face like my great-grandmother put Crisco on her face. Do you know what I mean? And I drink 10 bottles of water per flight.
Byrdie: Are you into any at-home remedies?
NR: I make my own salt sprays; they are actually really easy. I just use water and salt, and then sometimes I put like a teensy bit of oil—any kind of oil; even coconut oil—in it and shake it up. I make my own face scrubs too. I just use a grape seed oil and sea salt, and I put lavender or peppermint oil, just a few drops, and I mix it all together. I actually just Instagrammed a couple of cool recipes that I was messing around with the other day. From the time I was a kid, I have really been into making stuff myself.

Artículo completo:
nikki reed beauty editorial 2016
Fanart
Nueva/vieja para Essential Homme Magazine
martagh
martagh
26/02/2016 16:22
carenfc
carenfc
26/02/2016 20:48
Del twitter de @jaidenkaine(aka Beau):There's nothing in the world like friends!TVD, tune in or bust..Bad Boys in full efect...no P-Diddy
carenfc
carenfc
27/02/2016 20:59
BTS de los insta de Malarkey e Ian:
Y esto me lo he encontrado circulando por Twitter, ¿tendremos evento esta noche?¿podrían ser los Independent Spirit Awards?
David Wild: I love being in the same place as @iansomerhalder but, inevitably, people gets us confused #doppleganger
Sippp Independent Spirit Awards
martagh
martagh
27/02/2016 23:33

Y la mamá Salvatore shippea Somereed jajaj
carenfc
carenfc
28/02/2016 21:04
Siiii jajaja Annie colgaba muchas BTS con Ian....esa es la pena de que mamá Salvatore ya no esté jaja
Más fotos de ayer...a ver si hoy sigue la rachaangel
Del aeropuerto ayer:
martagh
martagh
29/02/2016 11:39
Pues sí, tenemos fotos de la fiesta de Elton John y selfie muy cuco de la parejita

iansomerhalder Finally here! This Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscars viewing party is mesmerizing while doing so much good. Sir Elton John, the fact that since 1992 you and your organization have raised $349 Million to fight this horrific disease as well as fighting stigma is nothing short of extraordinary. Fighting prejudice and educating people is incredible and I'm in awe of you as well as this organization. Thank you for having us here.
Love,
Ian and Nikki

estos dos... jajaj

Del twitter de Nikki:

Nikki Reed ‏@NikkiReed_I_Am
And they said we couldn't spoon at @EJAFOscars #Oscars ☺️

martagh
martagh
29/02/2016 18:32
Anterior 1 2 3 4 [...] 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 [...] 596 597 598 599 Siguiente