FormulaTV Foros

Foro Crónicas vampíricas

Post Ian Somerhalder: Our Captain Planet

Anterior 1 2 3 4 [...] 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 [...] 596 597 598 599 Siguiente
Rachelle
Rachelle
17/06/2014 21:56
He pensado que con motivo del nombramiento de Ian como Embajador de la Buena Voluntad de la ONU se merecía un post propio, para ir colgando todas las noticias que tengan relación con él, su vida, sus proyectos y sus trabajos. Porque es mucho más que una cara bonita (por muy bonita que sea xD) me gustaría que este post se dedicara, no sólo a su vida personal, sino, en gran parte, a su vida profesional y su labor filantrópica, aunque esto no quiere decir que no podamos deleitarnos con sus mejores fotos ¡eh! carcajada

Al igual que en mis otros posts, lo único que pido es respeto, a la hora de comentar y hacia las opiniones de los demás. Todo el mundo es libre de pensar como quiere, obviamente, y todas las opiniones serán bien recibidas si están bien expresadas.

Dicho esto, espero que este post sea un punto de encuentro para disfrutar y hablar de Ian, para todas aquellas personas que adoramos a Smolder no sólo por su belleza, por supuesto, sino sobretodo por su gran talento como actor y lo increíble que nos parece como persona, por lo solidario, preocupado y entregado que es. Para mi Ian es mi ídolo así que os invito a que os unáis a mi en este post para poder compartir información y comentar sobre él.

¡¡Sed bienvenid@s!!

postiansomerhalderourcaptainplanet
carenfc
carenfc
20/04/2016 20:50
Este montaje me encanta
Nueva entrevista a Nikki:
There are many celebrities whose Instagram accounts are filled with preening selfie after selfie. (We won’t name names.) But when actress Nikki Reed’s lovely face appears on her feed, it’s usually paired with something she’s written in support of a good cause, such as protecting animals, sustainability, buying local or recycling. The latter is the reason she’s teamed up with Kiehl’s for their annual Earth Day effort, which benefits Recycle Across America. Reed helped design a special limited-edition label for the Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado ($29) featuring an elephant, which she considers her spirit animal and has tattooed—in white!—on her forearm. We talked to the Twilight and Sleepy Hollow actress about being how supporting animal rights affects her beauty choices and why she thinks social media is destroying society.

We live in a world of no-makeup makeup selfies, yet there’s so much heavy contouring happening and people seem to use filters on everything. How do you think social media has changed people’s perception of beauty?

Oh my god, entirely. And I think it’s really a shame. I think that in a lot of ways social media is going to be blamed for the destruction of society and the way women view themselves, because I think we are constantly comparing ourselves to other people’s false impressions of themselves that they put out there and their own persona that doesn’t even necessarily match with reality. And yet we’re comparing ourselves to that and it wasn’t real to begin with.

Everything is now seen through a filter and I think — forget beauty for one second — our ability to relate on any level to human beings is completely changed now because of social media. There’s such a disconnect between what’s real, whether it’s talking or whether it’s beauty. There’s a disconnect from reality because of it and it’s really a shame. I talked to my team not that long ago, actually, about putting together a book of photography of just raw images of daily life that actually exist in the home or in your personal space, because I think it’s so important for girls to see that.

Are you #profilter or #nofilter in life, and on Instagram?

I don’t know, I’m more into manual focus or not. I think I view filters as exactly what they should be viewed as, which is, I’m putting a filter on something for fun, but not to enhance the beauty of something. I heard recently there’s a filter you can do that, like, airbrushes your skin and stuff. That kind of thing just…(shakes head)

So do you use any of those apps that you can retouch your photos with?

Noooo, no. I don’t know anything about them, so I’m not like dissing an app, but no, I don’t have them.

Related: Ellie Kemper Begs You Not to Tell Women ‘That We Look Tired‘

What are your tips for taking a good selfie?

I don’t take them! I’m the worst selfie-taker. Literally!

Do you consider yourself adventurous when it comes to beauty?

No, I don’t actually. I’d like to but the truth is, like tonight, this is the most makeup you’ll ever see me wear and it’s still not crazy, it’s just there’s a lip on it.
As an animal rights activist, have you ever stopped using a brand because you found out it wasn’t animal-friendly or cruelty-free?

I think there’s a very great opportunity to use your voice to raise awareness and, for example, certain countries don’t abide by those laws even if the brand requires it. So China, for example, will still test on animals even though the products aren’t exclusive for China, and we use them here. China will still test on animals because in that country it’s the law, so I think it definitely is a conversation that goes a little bit deeper. You can applaud a brand for wanting to do good and being cruelty-free, and then find out later that a specific country still requires it.
martagh
martagh
21/04/2016 19:13
Ian ya empieza a rodar la segunda temporada de YEARS of LIVING

carenfc
carenfc
21/04/2016 20:59
Que bien bravobravo A ver si siguen llegando más BTS si
martagh
martagh
22/04/2016 19:48
iansomerhalder
Happy EarthDay everyone from us.We're in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean in this yellow submarine shooting Season 2 of @yearsofliving on the @natgeo Channel with an amazing group of scientists, film makers, and the incredible tech professionals as well as crew of the Alucia. Thank you Mr. Ray Dalio for this extraordinary vessel to live on while we search for the Earth's past that will be the key to our future. This has always been my boyhood dream to be on a National Graphic science expedition-thank you for all that made this happen! Let's do something Great for our planet today so we get in the habit of doing it everyday. We must protect our wild habitats, keep our waters clean, educate our youth and stop stop dirty corporations that own dirty governments so all of us and our kids have a home. It's our earth, our home- let's make Earth Day EVERYDAY...
Love,
Ian and Nikki

Happy #EarthDay everyone! We're out here in the middle of the ocean watching scientists study samples from the ocean floor in an attempt to see weather patterns which will determine the frequency and intensity of future hurricanes due to the rising temperatures of ocean water. Sitting here trying to make sense of it all while staring out at mother nature's beauty...beauty we often overlook. I can't believe we are destroying something so magnificent. We watched Racing Extinction again last night, and if you guys have a second to spare I highly recommend watching it as well. And maybe do something good for the planet today :). Anything. Perhaps you can walk to a coffee shop instead of driving, recycle, take a shower in half the time you normally do, pick up some trash, bring reusable bags to the market, eat only vegetables for the day, anything to break up the normal routine. I bet it'll feel so good to your soul that you'll start doing it everyday❤️🐠🌊🌎 @YearsOfLiving @NatGeo #putapriceonit
carenfc
carenfc
22/04/2016 22:23
carenfc
carenfc
23/04/2016 20:53
Parece que ya han terminado de rodar su parte de YOLD(yo ya me estaba preguntando cómo estando en el medio de la nada iba a llegar a la conve que tiene mañana en Chicago)
Joel Bach
Thanks, @iansomerhalde and @NikkiReed_I_Am for an incredible shoot. You are the real %#+ing deal. @YEARSofLIVING
carenfc
carenfc
24/04/2016 20:58
Convención de Chicago:
El mundo al revés, Ian afeitado y Paul con barba carcajada
martagh
martagh
25/04/2016 13:08
Chris Wood ‏@ChristophrWood
OH MY GOD HE HUGGED ME

carenfc
carenfc
25/04/2016 20:50
Jajaj estando Chris Wood allí no podía faltar la foto
martagh
martagh
26/04/2016 11:24
Un año ya desde que Ian se casó. Vaya, qué rápido pasa el tiempo...

carenfc
carenfc
26/04/2016 20:57
Sippp el tiempo corre que vuela...a ver si tenemos suerte(no me lo creo ni yo)y postean algo...mientras tanto
carenfc
carenfc
27/04/2016 20:49
A falta de novedades, entrevista con Lesley Ann Huff(Rayna) en la que habla sobre el Ian actor/director
Y sobre Ian y Paul
martagh
martagh
28/04/2016 20:55
Pues al parecer Ian ha cancelado su asistencia a la con de Brazil. Con esta y la de Paris ya van dos convenciones para el verano que ha cancelado, creo. No recuerdo ninguna otra más
carenfc
carenfc
28/04/2016 20:58
Sí, ha cancelado la convención de Brasil debido al virus Zika(que por otra parte es potencialmente peligroso para mujeres embarazadas(o que estén intentando serlo y altamente contagioso si lo contraen personas que viven con ellas...). Ofcialmente al margen de esta, se ha cancelado la de Bruselas, pero hará como un mes, corrió el rumor por Twitter que también había cancelado la de París, pero que la organización lo diría a última hora porque no quería perder dinero(anda que....)
Esta es la carta de disculpas de Ian que han publicado:
Atun
Atun
30/04/2016 12:20
Yo empiezo a pensar que tienen dificultades para concebir, porque mucho están tardando ya. Lo del zika tiene que ser por eso, porque aunque ella no fuera, podría transmitirselo él y si estan buscando bebé es muy peligroso. si tanto se lo han aconsejado tiene que ser por eso.
carenfc
carenfc
30/04/2016 21:49
Pienso lo mismo, Atún. Yo soy de la idea que los niños no se buscan, vienen sin más. Tengo unos amigos que les costaba quedarse embarazados, y estuvieron con tratamientos de fertilidad, hasta que en un descanso entre tratamiento y tratamiento ella se quedó embarazada...y ya tienen dos hijos.
A falta de novedades, Ian ha alcanzado los ocho millones en Instagram
Artículo de People para El Día de la Madre con Nikki y su madre
carenfc
carenfc
01/05/2016 21:04
martagh
martagh
02/05/2016 12:56
Ian conquista hasta a sus compañeros masculinos jajaja
carenfc
carenfc
02/05/2016 21:01
Vamos....es que la escena de pelea de gallitos que tienen Enzo y Damon en el 7x19 tiene una carga sexual que flipas carcajadacarcajadacarcajada
¡¡¡Por fin han dado señales de vida!!!Bueno no, en realidad las ha dado Lindsey, colgando una foto de sus vacaciones y taggeando a Ian y a Nikki(Por cierto, hace unos meses, Lindsey puso que se iría de vacaciones a Mallorca!)

martagh
martagh
02/05/2016 21:36
Qué bien que estén de vacaciones!!! Cuando Lindsey puso una foto de sus vacaciones supuse que estaría con ellos. Ya pasaron su primera semana de luna de miel de vacaciones en méxico con ellos, así que...
Anterior 1 2 3 4 [...] 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 [...] 596 597 598 599 Siguiente