FormulaTV Foros

Foro Crónicas vampíricas

Post Ian Somerhalder: Our Captain Planet

Anterior 1 2 3 4 [...] 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 [...] 596 597 598 599 Siguiente
Rachelle
Rachelle
17/06/2014 21:56
He pensado que con motivo del nombramiento de Ian como Embajador de la Buena Voluntad de la ONU se merecía un post propio, para ir colgando todas las noticias que tengan relación con él, su vida, sus proyectos y sus trabajos. Porque es mucho más que una cara bonita (por muy bonita que sea xD) me gustaría que este post se dedicara, no sólo a su vida personal, sino, en gran parte, a su vida profesional y su labor filantrópica, aunque esto no quiere decir que no podamos deleitarnos con sus mejores fotos ¡eh! carcajada

Al igual que en mis otros posts, lo único que pido es respeto, a la hora de comentar y hacia las opiniones de los demás. Todo el mundo es libre de pensar como quiere, obviamente, y todas las opiniones serán bien recibidas si están bien expresadas.

Dicho esto, espero que este post sea un punto de encuentro para disfrutar y hablar de Ian, para todas aquellas personas que adoramos a Smolder no sólo por su belleza, por supuesto, sino sobretodo por su gran talento como actor y lo increíble que nos parece como persona, por lo solidario, preocupado y entregado que es. Para mi Ian es mi ídolo así que os invito a que os unáis a mi en este post para poder compartir información y comentar sobre él.

¡¡Sed bienvenid@s!!

postiansomerhalderourcaptainplanet
carenfc
carenfc
20/07/2017 16:23
Último post de Ian en facebook

Y el último post de Instagram(la verdad es que ayer estuvo de lo más activo)
Y la respuesta de Paul....bueno, en la línea de Paul jaja carcajada
carenfc
carenfc
22/07/2017 20:48
Del Insta de Nikki
Awww
carenfc
carenfc
26/07/2017 20:49
¿por qué saldrán estas fotos promocionales de la temporada 4 ahora?
carenfc
carenfc
31/07/2017 15:57
Del insta de Nikki
martagh
martagh
03/08/2017 12:43
Y pese a estar ya acabando 2017, seguimos encontrando cosillas de cuando empezaron a salir Ian y Nikki en 2014...

carenfc
carenfc
03/08/2017 16:22
Y eso que leí por Twitter que las fotos llevaban en el facebook del fotógrafo desde 2014, nadie se dio cuenta hasta ahora....Más vale tarde que nunca jaja...y por cierto, qué bien le sienta el morado a Nikki...
Hablando de lo que pasa el tiempo...Nikki tiene que estar casi a punto de dar a luz ¿no?
martagh
martagh
03/08/2017 19:02
Pues sí, el baby Somereed tiene que hacer dentro de poco.
carenfc
carenfc
04/08/2017 16:08
Ahora que lo pienso, el mes pasado hacia San Juan se descubrió que estaba de siete meses y medio, lo que querría decir que la semana pasada hizo ocho meses y medio...y a juzgar por esta foto y el vídeo que colgó de su instagram, el momento es inminente
Y después de días y días de sequía, a Ian también le ha dado por publicar en Instagram
Y como lo mejor siempre se deja para el final, habemos photoshoot nuevo, esta vez para #Optimum Magazine
En estas el traje tiene tela, pero lo que es la percha...
carenfc
carenfc
05/08/2017 16:00
Algunas fotos del reportaje de Fit Pregnancy
carenfc
carenfc
07/08/2017 16:29
Del Insta de Ian
martagh
martagh
09/08/2017 11:32

Al fin ha salido la revista!!!

Nikki Reed is Loving Pregnancy: "It’s a Crazy Miracle to Feel This Kid Moving”

Nikki Reed—actress, writer, musician, activist, and fashion designer—is taking on another new title: first-time mom. Steal her secrets for getting it all done while still enjoying every moment along the way.

Actress Nikki Reed, 29, does not just dabble in projects. She co-wrote and co-starred in the film Thirteen at just age 15, then went on to land the role of vampire Rosalie Hale in the Twilight series, one of the highest-grossing franchises in movie history. Two years ago she married actor Ian Somerhalder, 38, less than a year after their first date. After watching the documentary The True Cost, about the impact of cheap clothing on the environment and factory workers, she turned into an advocate, launching her own sustainable fashion company, called Bayou With Love and available at Anthropologie, plus a side line of natural beauty products under the same name. Oh and want to know what else? She took on starting that business while pregnant with her first child. “I’m literally growing two babies at once,” jokes Reed, who has an August due date. We talked with her about how she’s staying fit, happy, and healthy through it all!
Priority Shift

“Being pregnant gave me instant perspective. It’s the first time in my life I’ve passed on anything that isn’t exactly what I want to be doing. Pregnancy is the moment you find your path and do what you want, when you want, how you want. I’m building and launching a company that’s been a dream of mine. I honestly feel better than ever.”

Body Confidence

“As an actress, I’m surrounded by chatter about my body. How do I look on the red carpet? Whose dress am I wearing? I’ve always rebelled against that, but being pregnant has given me this new and powerful appreciation for my body. Why do I suddenly have this layer of fat? Oh, it’s because my body needs to create breast milk. Why am I hungry and thirsty? Because my body is creating amniotic fluid. I want to write my pregnant body love letters, it’s so f*cking cool!

Good Hormones

“Ian jokes that he wants to keep me pregnant forever. I’m a very driven person with lots of energy. I can run multiple companies, read four books at once, and take a conference call while cooking dinner. But pregnant, I’m a better version of myself. I’m really chill and relaxed, which I think is the greatest blessing.”

Such a Cali Girl!

“I realize I may sound like the crunchiest person in the world, but once a month I go to a studio for a sound bath. The idea is to meditate while listening to the vibrations of big bowls. Everyone else in the room has a quiet, introspective moment, and I lie there trying not to laugh, because it’s party time in my belly. The baby moves around so much!”

End of Acrobatics

“The hardest part of being pregnant, for me, is not being able to do some activities that I love: mountain biking, AcroYoga, and riding my horse. I can either feel frustrated or I can learn to have a different relationship with those things. I still see my horse, but I take him for walks. I watch my brother do AcroYoga and celebrate his progress. And I still enjoy the outdoors, although I nixed the idea of taking a camping babymoon with Ian. I’m finally getting to the point where sleeping on the ground doesn’t sound like much fun.”

But Yes to Exercise

“I still do workouts. I take a 30-minute walk every day. Five days a week, I do 30 minutes of cardio, usually either jogging—which is now kind of a combination of jogging and scooting—or the elliptical. I carry 2-pound weights and do hills. I do yoga. I lift weights. I do workout videos when I can’t do outdoorsy things. And I just got water weights, so I can work out in the pool. I’ve always been an active person. It’s what makes me feel good. As long as the baby’s fine, I’ll keep it up.”

Food Faves

“For the past eight years I’ve been a plant-based eater. Carbs are a huge staple of my diet and I try to be conscious of my intake, like, ‘Maybe you don’t want another stack of toast, since you’ve already had six pieces.’ Right now I really love cashew-based chocolate ice cream!”

Swoon-Worthy Hubby

“I normally love to cook, but since I’ve been pregnant I’ve lost interest. So all day I’m like, ‘Hey, what are we eating?’ Luckily, Ian’s a closet chef, and he’s also the sweetest man. When I told him I felt bad about always asking for food, he said, ‘Being able to do this for you is my favorite thing in the world.’ ”

Delayed Reveal

“We waited months to tell even friends and family that we were expecting. It started out with us not knowing how long we’d keep it private. Then it started to feel like we had this really cool thing, a secret with just each other. The downside was that I had moments of wishing I could do things other pregnant mamas were doing. But the upside was that we started the journey without having to open up about it to anyone else, and that made it special.”

Mom-Boss Mentality

“We’ll take the baby’s first month for ourselves. After the baby arrives, we’re doing one month of silence. Just the three of us, no visitors, and we’re turning off our phones too, so there’s no expectation for us to communicate. Otherwise, every five minutes it would be, ‘How are you feeling? Can we have a picture?’ You don’t get those first 30 days back, and we want to be fully present.”

Surprise in Store

“A close friend had a son and I remember thinking, ‘I hope I have a son one day.’ Then another friend had a girl and I thought, ‘How fun would it be to have a miniature version of yourself ?’ You can’t lose, no matter what. It’s the greatest and only true surprise of your life.”

Excitement Is Real

“I’m an early bird and took the pregnancy test before dawn. I didn’t have my glasses or contacts and I can’t see without them. I was squinting, thinking, ‘Are there any more lines?’ I yelled to Ian, ‘Get up!’ He ran into the bathroom, read the test, and we were so excited. We watched the sun come up together, just thinking, ‘Wow, we’re going to have a baby.’ ”[/i]

Ya sabéis, si estos dos desaparecen de las redes sociales durante un mes, es que ha nacido el bebé jajajaja

Aquí incluye un vídeo: https://www.fitpregnancy.com/parenting/celebrity/nikki-reed-is-loving-pregnancy-it-s-a-crazy-miracle-to-feel-this-kid-moving
carenfc
carenfc
09/08/2017 15:51
Nuevas fotos del photoshoot de Nikki para fit Pregnancy y parte de la entrevista
Parte de la entrevista
carenfc
carenfc
10/08/2017 15:58
Más del reportaje de Fit Pregnancy
Y más trozos de la entrevista(la verdad, la forma de enterarse fue todo un poema carcajadacarcajada)
martagh
martagh
10/08/2017 22:51
Wow pues al parecer la pequeña Reed Somerhalder tenía ganas de nacer y se ha adelantado un poco. Al parecer nació el July 25. Y sí, le han puesto un nombre tan raro como Bodhi Soleil Reed Somerhalder.

Intuía que sería niña y que llevaría el apellido de ambos, pero ese nombre... Esperaba que hubieran tenido mejor gusto. En fin, que ya está aquí, ya llegó!!! Deseando estoy de ver a la pequeña
carenfc
carenfc
11/08/2017 16:19
Sippp...incluso People dio la hora del nacimiento, las 10.30 de la mañana(19.30, hora de aquí) Pues me parece que a partir de aquí, el mes de silencio que tenían pensado, no va a ser demasiado posible jaja
Yo no se por qué, pensaba que iba a ser un niño(aunque internamente quería que fuera una niña, como así fue jaja). El nombre de Bodhi Soleil, raro de narices, en la línea de muchas parejas de Hollywood...eso si, el significado(algo así como Primera Luz de la Mañana), precioso
carenfc
carenfc
13/08/2017 20:51
Lo primero, señores de Fórmula TV, revisen lo que le pasa a este Post, porque desde la página 588 no se pueden ver los mensajes...se puede publicar, pero no se pueden ver tus mensajes, ni los del resto del hilo.
Y ahora, fotos de la Boston Comic Con
carenfc
carenfc
25/08/2017 20:56
Parece que el post original ha vuelto en sí...
martagh
martagh
26/08/2017 12:39
al fin!!! Hemos renacido con el mes-cumpleaños de Bodhi jajajaj Pensé que nos pondrían la primera fotito de la niña, pero al parecer nos van a hacer esperar un poco más. Nikki ha subido la foto con su hermano bajo este texto:

iamnikkireed "Hey brother stay away from my uterus." Totally normal thing to say to your brother postpartum ???? Also ????cred...our Mom. She still thinks everything we do is super cool. Thanks mom.
Ps This might make me feel like a badass but if you know Acro-yoga, you'll see it's really just a basic stretch. Can't do much yet, but while I wait and recover, I might as well do things that make me feel like superwoman with my big bro :). Thanks for the sweet afternoon Boog, I can't wait to get back into some serious moves with you

carenfc
carenfc
27/08/2017 21:00
Sip, yo también lo pensaba(supongo que de ilusión también se vive jaja...Por cierto, es impresionante lo bien(y lo pronto)que ha recuperado la figura después del parto.
Dejo el comentario de Lindsey en el post de Ian
martagh
martagh
30/08/2017 12:34
Al fin tenemos fotito de Bodhi, aunque solo se le ve la piernecita jajaj

Por cierto, Nikki tiene un estilito... No me malinterpretéis, está guapa, pero parece que ha ido a un mercadillo ajajaj Se ha quitado hasta los anillacos de boda y se los ha cambiado por una alianza simple. ¿Será porque a Bodhi le chifla el brillantillo o porque no quiere estropearlos?

Bueno, Ian también se las trae con esos pelos xDDD La pequeña Bodhi ha revolucionado las redes sociales solo con su piernecita. La que se va a montar cuando salga una foto de su carita bravo bravo
Anterior 1 2 3 4 [...] 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 [...] 596 597 598 599 Siguiente