FormulaTV Foros

Foro Crónicas vampíricas

Post Ian Somerhalder: Our Captain Planet

Anterior 1 2 3 4 [...] 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 Siguiente
Rachelle
Rachelle
17/06/2014 21:56
He pensado que con motivo del nombramiento de Ian como Embajador de la Buena Voluntad de la ONU se merecía un post propio, para ir colgando todas las noticias que tengan relación con él, su vida, sus proyectos y sus trabajos. Porque es mucho más que una cara bonita (por muy bonita que sea xD) me gustaría que este post se dedicara, no sólo a su vida personal, sino, en gran parte, a su vida profesional y su labor filantrópica, aunque esto no quiere decir que no podamos deleitarnos con sus mejores fotos ¡eh! carcajada

Al igual que en mis otros posts, lo único que pido es respeto, a la hora de comentar y hacia las opiniones de los demás. Todo el mundo es libre de pensar como quiere, obviamente, y todas las opiniones serán bien recibidas si están bien expresadas.

Dicho esto, espero que este post sea un punto de encuentro para disfrutar y hablar de Ian, para todas aquellas personas que adoramos a Smolder no sólo por su belleza, por supuesto, sino sobretodo por su gran talento como actor y lo increíble que nos parece como persona, por lo solidario, preocupado y entregado que es. Para mi Ian es mi ídolo así que os invito a que os unáis a mi en este post para poder compartir información y comentar sobre él.

¡¡Sed bienvenid@s!!

postiansomerhalderourcaptainplanet
carenfc
carenfc
24/03/2018 16:11
Jeddah Saudi Comic Con
carenfc
carenfc
25/03/2018 16:12
Magic Con Deutschland
Pues parece ser que Ian se pondrá de nuevo delante de la cámara. Según ha contado en esta con, hará de médico en un nuevo proyecto de Nettflix bravobravo
carenfc
carenfc
26/03/2018 16:24
Magic Con Deutschland, día 2
carenfc
carenfc
27/03/2018 16:40
Saudi Comic Con & Magic Comic Con
Awww
Del Instagram de Nikki
Hidden treasures. We can’t wait to see you??
carenfc
carenfc
29/03/2018 16:19
Nuevo Retrato Saudi Comic Con
carenfc
carenfc
01/04/2018 16:47
Awww
carenfc
carenfc
07/11/2018 20:53
Recuperamos(después de unos cuantos meses) el post original, y que mejor que con esta foto del instagram de Nikki si
Ian sigue en Australia Supanova Expo de Brisbane
Día 2
carenfc
carenfc
13/11/2018 20:41
Nueva/antigua en el set de V Wars
foto grupal Supanova Expo Brisbane
carenfc
carenfc
17/11/2018 16:02
Nueva/antigua
Nueva/antigua en Australia
Del Instagram Stories de Nikki
carenfc
carenfc
22/11/2018 20:51
Del Instagram de Nikki
Feeling extra grateful for these two today. Sending love
carenfc
carenfc
25/11/2018 16:14
Ian y Joe, vía el instagram stories de Nikki
Del Instagram de Nikki
y el comentario de Ashley Greene
Del instagram stories de Nikki
carenfc
carenfc
28/11/2018 20:58
Giving Tuesday

En respuesta a una fan
Being The Book
Moke
carenfc
carenfc
29/11/2018 20:58
Entrevista a Nikki sobre la maternidad via Mother Muse
Me temo que no vamos a ver la cara de Bodhi en mucho tiempo no, aunque es perfectamente entendible
Exclusive interview with Mother Muse
Nikki Reed actress & founder of Bayou With Love

What was your pregnancy like?

I loved being pregnant. I loved it so much I cried for the few days after my daughter was born because I missed having her in my belly. Of course the end got difficult, with getting up to pee every 10 minutes and the aches and pains that come from sharing your body with a growing human. At one point I couldn’t use my leg for almost a week because she was pushing on some kind of nerve in my lower back. I struggled a lot with my own inner dialogue disagreeing with some of the more western medical opinions I was given. That was probably the toughest part of my pregnancy, was feeling like there was always a lot of fear being pumped into me by hospitals and doctors. Don’t get me wrong, my grandfather was a doctor and I have a tremendous amount of respect for traditional medicine, but I felt like sometimes fear was overriding trusting a pregnant mamas intuition when I stepped into the hospital. At one point they told me they needed to induce me because they thought my placenta wasn’t working, and the term “still born” kept being thrown around. They had no proof of that, but didn’t want to take any risks. The truth is you have to trust your gut. I feel like doctors are trained to think about the worst possible outcome, and women then subscribe to that mentality because they aren’t encouraged to listen to their intuition. I was so grateful to have a midwife, and a doctor to speak to because I felt a sense of balance. I could call either with a question and have an open conversation with more than one perspective I respected. I remember someone saying to me “enjoy every second, even the hard ones, because it all goes so fast” Anytime I find myself feeling overwhelmed whether it’s during pregnancy or the challenges that come from being a new mama, I hold on to those words. You blink and it’s a new chapter so we have to enjoy every single second of what we are blessed enough to experience.

Did you have a natural birth?

I did have a fully natural birth. I was open to anything of course, but I wanted to try my best, and luckily I was able to. I say “luckily”, because so much of it is luck in my opinion. My mom had two natural births so we spent a lot o time talking about what that was like for her. Things can go wrong that are totally out of your control, so its important to just be open to whichever way your birth will go. I wanted to surround myself with a team that believed a natural birth was possible, so that I would have as much support as possible. That way, if someone did need to intervene, I would know it was because it was truly necessary.

Did you experience postpartum depression?

I did not experience postpartum depression, but I know women who have. It’s a very real thing and I am glad we can have an open dialogue about it now and women feel safe talking about it.

What inspired your daughter’s name?

We had a few different names for her, and when she was born we actually ended up waiting on her name so we could get to know her, so we had to ask to extend. We didn’t name her right away. She is a very calm, very wise little girl. She chose her name, or her name chose her, because it suits her perfectly.

Nikkie-3

You keep your daughter off social media – is sharing pictures online of our children something we should be worrying about?

(Nikki is not one to speak about what other people should do. She is speaking on behalf of what works for her family)

I believe everyone should make whatever decision works for them and their family. For us, even before having a child we knew that posting our kids on social media was never an option. We believe that privacy is going to be the greatest form of currency one day, and that our kids should be able to decide if they want their photo out there. I am also naturally very private, and conduct my personal social media in a way that reflects that as well. If our children want to post photos of themselves one day I want them to make that decision, I don’t want to make that decision for them because once it’s out, there is no taking it back. What if they want to be super private people? I wouldn’t want to do something now that will affect their wish for privacy.

Are generations of children now growing up without privacy?

Well I think the whole conversation around privacy is changing. What does that even mean anymore? Even if you choose to live a very private life, the world is filled with smartphones and everyone documenting everything live on Instagram stories. I think there is a level of acceptance that has to happen. Once you leave the house no matter who you are or what your profession, it’s no longer private. I will tell you that I can’t imagine what it is like being a teenager now with social media. I imagine adding that to the mix with the inevitable social pressure you feel as a kid must be so difficult. Imagine knowing everyone who was invited to every party you weren’t invited to because they’ve posted photos of themselves and you aren’t there, or the level of humiliation amplified if someone writes something embarrassing about you in class for everyone to see? There are a few great shows that really focus on that and I think we will see a shift soon. I think more and more people will begin to recognize how much happier they are when they disconnect from their phones and spooned time in nature, or simply having a meaningful conversation without being interrupted by a phone. I imagine its much harder being a teenager today than it was even 10 years ago.

Tell us about your line Bayou with Love?

Bayou With Love was my baby before I had a baby. I started this company because I felt like I couldn’t find some of what I was looking for, so I felt I should create it because there must be other people looking as well. It’s earth conscious products for the conscious consumer, and we are focused heavily now on jewelry. All of our pieces are made form 14-18k gold suitably extracted from recycled tech motherboards through our partnership with Dell. Our current collection uses cultivated diamonds grown locally above ground using solar energy in California. Truly my mission is to highlight other female-founded companies that focus on ethical and sustainable production in the US on our website as well.

How does nature intertwine with your line?

I named Bayou With Love because my husband grew up on the bayou in Louisiana. I am always so inspired by nature and found myself so deeply connected to where he grew up.

Nikkie-2

Wellness and sustainability are a big part of your lifestyle, did the arrival of your daughter change that in any way?

I think that it is a journey that is ever-evolving. I’m always learning new ways to become even more aware of my impact on this earth and how to be even more conscious. I think one thing that definitely changed when I became a mom is how much I think about the future of our planet for our children.

Describe the word woman in your own words?

Women are powerful, they are magical, they are strong while they are soft. They are multidimensional and multifaceted, they are so much more than we can describe.

Who is your Mother Muse?

I am fortunate enough to be surrounded by such incredible woman and they are all my muses. I love being a part of a mama community that feels comfortable leaning on each other for advice, questions and guidance. It takes a village and I so love all the mamas in our global village.
carenfc
carenfc
02/12/2018 15:55
Nuevas/viejas Connecther Dinner
Nikki en One Love Malibu en beneficio de los damnificados en los incendios de California
Con Rita Wilson
carenfc
carenfc
05/12/2018 20:57
carenfc
carenfc
08/12/2018 16:19
Del Instagram Stories de Brynn. Parece que anoche ya han empezado las celebraciones por el 40 cumpleaños de Ian(comer no sé cómo se comerá, pero las vistas son espectaculares jaja)
Paul estaba allí
Y Malarkey y familia también
Lindsey
Esperando a ver si Nikki se decide a postear algo este año, aunque sea con un día de retraso jaja
Por fin llegó el post de Nikki, con mini vídeo incluido
carenfc
carenfc
12/12/2018 20:54
Nueva del cumpleaños
Oh, Moke carcajadacarcajadacarcajada
carenfc
carenfc
17/12/2018 20:55
Gracias por compartir, Nikki
Tulum early 2015. What a babe:) #mcm
carenfc
carenfc
18/12/2018 20:53
thecharleslew: Great hanging with this Actor/Producer/Philanthropist extraordinaire!!! @iansomerhalder
iansomerhalderI hope I don’t come off as an ass... A woman just stopped me in the grocery store and told me that she had never seen a basket like mine.I told her that I have never NOT seen this type of basket in my grocery-shopping behavior.A few others chimed in saying that it was a very strange sight! WTF?A strange sight?I’m in a grocery store.It’s food.It got me thinking and really fired up...I hear in the news constantly, in legislative bodies debating and the public complaining out right bitching about healthcare costs, drug companies and doctors and what rising costs do to our society, our lives and our economy. I know our system isn’t great.Yet, the public poisons itself daily with bad food choices. Food is medicine and medicine is food. It’s a fact. If we want to see our healthcare system changed, be a healthier society- and it will. How does that sound? Logical right? I don’t mean to sound like a dick- or preachy but this is nuts: how is it, that grown professional people in a major American city have never seen a grocery basket full of normal&healthy foods that just all happen to be green or not processed.We’re so far down the rabbit hole of packaged and “convenient” foods that our society is paying the price&so is our future.No one in our government is helping us be healthier through education.Why would they?Sick people are GREAT for business...
It’s pretty simple:If you want to look well, feel well and BE well- just eat well. Obviously excersise as well, as much as you can.Everything else will start to fall into place.My mom raised me on no money&mostly as a single parent yet, she still ate well&exercised and it shaped my life.We make excuses why we can’t find the time to take care of ourselves and we end up past the point of no return... Why is that?How is it that we can’t see that:Happy and healthy people make a happy and healthy world.It’s hard to see that through a fog of prescription drugs, energy drinks&strong sleep aids. It’s hard I know, but its time to change. You wouldn’t put the wrong gas in your car, so why would you put wrong food in your body? We MUST take responsibility for what we put into our bodies starting now. We can do it.Ok.I’ll stop.Thnks

Del Instagram Stories de Ian
carenfc
carenfc
28/12/2018 20:37