FormulaTV Foros

Foro Los hombres de Paco

Pepa and Silvia Invasion (Pepsi)

Anterior 1 2 3
Wander78
Wander78
22/06/2009 18:05
Alright, from America, we here only care about Pepa and Silvia.
Why is it that in previous seasons they have great screen time, and now all we see is Los hombres de Aitor.

I am requesting more Pepa and Silvia screen time, alone time, cute time and most of all Pepsi without interruptions. Plus a Marian Aguilara monologue.

The writer have done a great job building these two characters, so why not have more of it.
muertealaschonis
muertealaschonis
30/06/2009 14:27
yep
Wander78
Wander78
30/06/2009 17:33
I would definitely watch the show even if Silvia and Pepa are not together or if they decided to go back to men. I began this thread because like the ex-couple Rita and Jose Luis, I like the coupling of Pepa and Silvia. I find it cute and funny and well written. The actors have GREAT chemistry. I also like the chemistry in friendship between Moreno and Paco. It's like Harry Potter, the commodore you feel not only in the character, but the actors themselves.
muertealaschonis
muertealaschonis
30/06/2009 18:34
If I had better English I could argue better.
I agree with the opened arguments.
A pleasure reading them.
katja15
katja15
30/06/2009 20:30
midnight i love pepa and silvia and what ever you say will not change my mind about them just as i think i cant change your mind about them and also if pepa and silvia all of sudden fall in love with a guy i will stop watching the los hombres de paco right away you know why bcos in usa there are alot of good showes with better story then this then why would i go to this much headache to see this when i dont even understand what they are saying.on another note i also HATE sarah she is big slut her story line is wrong example for pepole, its telling people its ok when your spouse is away you can cheat on them i think the problem is not pepa and silvia the problem is sarah and midnight i think you should spend more time to fix sarah story line rather than going on about a loving relationship who are not doing anything wrong and if you are going to say sarah story is just for entertamint so you are wrong these days every body does what is shown in tv for exp people watch showes to see what is in fashion now how doctor works how a relationship problem can be solved so i think it's really wrong to show this kind of story on tv and say its ok if you are cheating what can you do the other guy is so hot.
Anterior 1 2 3