FormulaTV Foros

Foro Crónicas vampíricas

Post Ian Somerhalder: Our Captain Planet (BIS)

Anterior 1 2 3 4
carenfc
carenfc
14/08/2017 16:02
En vista de los problemas surgidos últimamente ante la imposibilidad de ver los mensajes del otro hilo de Ian abro este nuevo(pero igual)al anterior, a ver si se soluciona y se pueden ver correctamente los mensajes(y era cosa de un fallo del otro hilo)
Es la segunda vez que abro un post, así que disculparme si encontráis algún fallo, pero aún soy una novata en estos asuntos de la informática.
El objetivo del post es pasar un buen rato(y admirar las fotos de Ian también que narices jaja carcajada)y aunque la mayor parte de las veces sea prácticamente un monologo mío, quienquiera entrar a comentar(siempre desde el respeto) seréis bienvenidos si
postiansomerhalderourcaptainplanetbis
carenfc
carenfc
21/10/2018 16:00
Del Instagram de Ian
Me and this @wheelsup8760 #KingAir350i sky baby/workhorse. My “air” office and the greenest and most efficient plane in the sky. When I was a little boy flying in my uncle’s Cessna I found my love of flying and my love of the sky. I always dreamed of flying around the world and now for my work, I live in the sky. Some are short flights and some long, but they are a great many in number. Mostly to see you all! I’m shooting #VWars right now and I’m so bummed that I missed hanging this week in Florida with my @wheelsup8760 and my @textronaviation family at the #nbaa18 (National Business Aviation Association) @nbaaphotos this year- I WILL make it next year. I can’t wait to see the innovation and artistry of these amazing machines. We have a hard and long road to push in the sustainability realm of aviation both on the business and commercial sides. Revolutionizing efficiency and fuels is the way of the future... it’s a MUST for our planet. I live on this thing so me and my team feel so safe and grateful to @textronaviation for building them and @wheelsup8760 for having such a huge fleet of them- giving us access to move around safely and efficiently.
Location scouting for vwarsofficial aka #VWars . Who needs a filter when you have a coyote ass-kicking donkey...?
Bye bye Canada hello USA! We are Wrapped! @vwarsofficial on @netflix is wrapped and I’m editing my ass off today with Geoff my editor. THANK YOU @wheelsup8760 aka WHEELS UP for getting us back and forth across the border so safely for months.I’m so thankful to have you as my partners in the logistics of business! THANK YOU @textronaviation for building these green flying machines! Here are just a few images of the last few months of production...
the love of an animal is precious... the love of anything is precious... love itself is precious spread it and the world will get better love is better that money love is better than things just being around a creature, any creature that was tossed out, abused or left for dead and then saved knows nothing but love Thank you for a magical day @boochaces on your magical paradise of a rescue farm thank you my beautiful wife @nikkireed for snapping this awesome photo of me and this kiddo
carenfc
carenfc
23/10/2018 20:57
Ian y Nikki en Rancho Relaxo(No sabía que existiera más allá de Los Simpson peeero sí jaja)
Nuevas en The Chai Spot en Nueva York
Agradeciendo a la ciudad de Cambridge en Canadá donde han rodado V Wars
Nuevas/antiguas con las ganadoras del concurso de Omaze y una fan
carenfc
carenfc
26/10/2018 18:06
Del Instagram de Nikki, con comentario de Paris Hilton incluido jaja
Con una fan en Toronto
carenfc
carenfc
29/10/2018 20:55
Jacky Lai
Del Instagram de Nikki
carenfc
carenfc
02/11/2018 17:56
Del Instagram de Nikki
How I’d like to spend every sunset. The cub, Shrimp and Janet...and everyone else let’s be honest! Missing you sweet Caitlin!
Parece que se va a abrir la primera tienda de Bayou with Love bravobravo
Supanova Expo en Adelaida, Australia
Día 2
Nuevas/antiguas de Ian en Nueva York
carenfc
carenfc
06/11/2018 21:02
Nuevas aeropuerto de Adelaida(bendita primavera austral jaja)
Esta me ha hecho gracia
Anterior 1 2 3 4