FormulaTV Foros

Foro Bones

Bones

Anterior 1 2 3 4 Siguiente
LANDO32
LANDO32
31/10/2013 18:00
Acabo de leer esto y no sabía donde ponerlo, por esa razón he abierto un post, se lo merece

PRECIOSO!

Si no lo entendéis bien, por favor, copiar y pegar en el traductor de Google, es una pena hacerlo aquí.

Remembering Mary T.

October 31, 2013 by Sarah (Seels)

Hello everyone,
I’m taking a day off from Rock the Vote to pay tribute to a special friend, Mary T, whom you may know of as Brainysmrfs here, and other places on the internet. I am sad to report that she passed away yesterday, after a battle with cancer and many other medical issues. I don’t want to go into her entire medical history, but I do want to say that she’s an amazing person, she has survived much, and I’m proud to have known her!
Mary was one of my first Bones friends ever. We met at the original Fox fan website, now affectionately called The OBY or “Old Boneyard”. That site is buried deep, and there aren’t records of old conversations (that I know of), but after searching through an old email address, I found emails dating back to the late spring of 2008. I joined the OBY in March of 08, so my math tells me that I only had about two fandom months of not knowing her. That is a fact that is both comforting and hard to process when I think of the future.
Mary, and then two other women, Steph and Lauren, and I became close friends very quickly. We had Bones to connect us at first, but soon realized we had a lot more in common. I am reminded of the (I think) Jerry Seinfeld joke about how kids become best friends so easily. “YOU like Kool-aid?! I like Kool-aid! You ALSO love summer vacation? I TOTALLY love summer vacation! LET’S BE BEST FRIENDS!” We loved Target, Arrested Development, the muses on Angel (oooooh, Angel!), all agreed that Weezer’s Blue Album was by far and would always be their best, writing stories, etc. I’ve talked before about how I was miserable teaching, etc., and again, without telling too much of anyone else’s story…it was a great match for all four of us. We needed each other, and we found each other. There are many, many other wonderful people from that time as well.
The four of us then became “The Collective”, a club we formed and named ourselves, haha. I like to think we were a kind, generous clique, but it’s possible we weren’t. I don’t remember. We would stay up chatting way too late, thinking about stories or trying to figure out future episodes. I spent the summer of 2008 in California. Lauren is in Utah, Steph in Atlanta, and since Mary could never sleep (she had narcolepsy, which kept her awake for long periods of time as well), we had great times. Someone (not me) tagged our talks as Vampire Standard Time, or VST. It was an amazing summer of fics and pics and fun. Afterward, we stayed in touch, though it was tougher as each of us sort of had life intruding on us. Over the past five years, we’ve laughed, cried and cheered one another on through relationships, new jobs, marriage, divorce, new marriage, new babies, stories, and a thousand little moments in between. I’m grateful the four of us did one last chat a few weeks back. Whenever one of us would lose touch, another would send an email or text basically saying “So, are you dead or something, or what?” Which may not seem funny now, but the truth is that Mary had the darkest sense of humor of all of us. She made me laugh all of the time; she was both sweet and hilariously morbid and above all, fiercely loyal.
Eventually, I started the 100 Days of Bones, and then BT here, and while you all may not have seen her fingerprints on these sites as much as others (for example, Bonesology, of which she is a founder), I feel them. She was often my number one go-to person when I had a new idea, whether it was for a post or blog idea or just to talk about an episode. I feel her thoughts and her sarcastic sense of humor in so many of my Bones memories. It’s all very intertwined, and in this moment, bittersweet.
LANDO32
LANDO32
22/11/2013 07:08
Me imagino que sí será Rima, en GetGlue, una de las redes sociales que mas se mueve hoy en día.
La gran mayoría de la gente ve las series online. Esa audiencia no figura en los ratings. De ser así, los números ni se acercarían...
mayurian
mayurian
10/12/2013 02:03
Muy buena nota, los lugares en los que ha estado Bones, antes y después.

http://silentlocations.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/bones-of-the-past-the-bones-tv-pilot-and-buster-keaton/
MESSANNE
MESSANNE
10/12/2013 12:54
Muy interesante, gracias Pedro...
amamonzur
amamonzur
16/12/2013 23:09
Impossible abandonarla!! Una vez de haberla visto te enganchas para toda la vida!!
MESSANNE
MESSANNE
17/12/2013 12:11
Lean estos links!!!...están muy interesantes!!!

http://www.techi.com/2013/12/8-geeky-shows-that-captured-our-hearts/

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/nashville-abc/tvs-top-14-tearjerking-moments-of-2013-96744.aspx

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/american-horror-story/23-favorite-shows-we-binge-watched-in-2013-43321.aspx

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/bones/13-stories-that-changed-tv-forever-in-2013-36361.aspx

http://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/10-celebrities-that-are-actually-doing-great-work-for-animals/

Las publicaron esta semana...
mayurian
mayurian
17/12/2013 16:46
Sí Rima, 4 de esas notas ya las había puesto, Bones siempre sobresaliendo.
MESSANNE
MESSANNE
17/12/2013 22:11
Ah ok jajajaja...debe ser la emoción jeje...

EDITO: Hablando de otra cosa, aquí les tengo este link, muy interesante, es de Wikipedia, pero la versión en inglés, no en castellano...ambas son muy diferentes...les cuento que me llamó la atención algo que no había revisado antes, les dejo el link porque, como siempre, no he sabido cómo pegar el cuadro aquí.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bones_(TV_series)

Les pondré un resumen de ese cuadro, es decir, lo más básico, porque lo quiero comentar.

Temporada 1: millones de espectadores en general: 8.90

Temporada 2: millones de espectadores en general: 9.40

Temporada 3: millones de espectadores en general: 8.90

Temporada 4: millones de espectadores en general: 10.81

Temporada 5: millones de espectadores en general: 10.02

Temporada 6: millones de espectadores en general: 11.57

Temporada 7: millones de espectadores en general: 9.26

Temporada 8: millones de espectadores en general: 9.52

Temporada 9: En emisión

Me imagino que esas son las cantidades totales de espectadores por temporada, en fin, que no sé de qué nos habíamos estado quejando si más bien las dos últimas temporadas han arrojado mejores cifras que las tres primeras temporadas, las que supuestamente, según algunos, son las mejores...por mi parte, ahora que las he vuelto a ver toditas, sostengo que sigo prefiriendo las últimas, aunque todas tienen su encanto...

Irónicamente, la sexta temporada, la más repudiada por muchos por contar con la presencia de Hannah, fue la más vista!!!...¿¿qué taaalll??...creo que de ahí viene la queja y la habladera de paja de muchos, que para superar esa marca dejada por la 6ta es muy difícil. Sin embargo, hay que ver el lado bueno de las cosas...desde su inicio, la serie ha demostrado ser sólida...espero que la sintonía de los Viernes siga mejorando, porque no sería justo que esa solidez se perdiera por culpa de la brutalidad de un canal de TV...
mayurian
mayurian
23/12/2013 05:57
mayurian
mayurian
05/01/2014 04:29
Buenísima, las 9 temporadas.

bones
mayurian
mayurian
08/01/2014 02:16
bones
mayurian
mayurian
06/08/2014 02:56
No encontré un lugar más apropiado para ponerlo, muy interesante y curioso.

bones

Más o menos una traducción:

Se han dado cuenta que siempre que sale el tema de la canción "The Lime in the Coconut" algo malo pasa?.

- Booth recibe un disparo al lado derecho justo después de que Sweets la menciona.

- Hannah se entera de los sentimientos de Brennan hacia Booth al inicio del capítulo mientras Sweets la canta.

- Brennan la menciona como la canción favorita de Nigel Murray después de su muerte.

¿Coincidencia?.
MESSANNE
MESSANNE
06/08/2014 11:18
Entonces, esa canción es pavosa...zapeeee
LANDO32
LANDO32
06/08/2014 11:42
Tendrá todo el significado y dulzura que ellos quieran, pero es un auténtico coñazo!!
jajajajajajajajajajjaajajajajajajja
mayurian
mayurian
06/08/2014 16:09
Jajajajajajajajajaja.
mayurian
mayurian
19/09/2014 02:39
Por favor, es un poco largo pero me parece un gran video.

MESSANNE
MESSANNE
23/09/2014 23:17
Ahhh...aquí está!!!...y por más largo que parezca, es tan bonito que vale la pena verlo hasta el final...y se entienden muchas cosas...ojalá alguien pudiera ponerle los subtítulos, lo disfrutaríamos más...
LANDO32
LANDO32
30/09/2014 12:29
Creo que fue Pedro quién puso el enlace....os lo dejo. a por ELLOS!!! a por la serie que está siendo defenestrada desde hace años...
Todavía seguimos aquí y por tanto tiempo como quieran,

VOTE NOW FOR PREMIERE WEEK’S BEST MOMENT

bones

Bones (77%, 379 Votes)

Saving Hope (9%, 44 Votes)
Chicago Fire (3%, 15 Votes)
How to Get Away With Murder (3%, 14 Votes)
The Good Wife (2%, 10 Votes)
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (1%, 7 Votes)
Gotham (1%, 6 Votes)
Sleepy Hollow (1%, 4 Votes)
Big Brother (1%, 3 Votes)
The Blacklist (1%, 3 Votes)
The Mindy Project (0%, 2 Votes)
The Big Bang Theory (0%, 2 Votes)
Scandal (0%, 2 Votes)
Dancing With the Stars (0%, 1 Votes)
Chicago PD (0%, 1 Votes)
The Amazing Race Canada (0%, 0 Votes)
Master Chef (1%, 0 Votes)

bones
MESSANNE
MESSANNE
30/09/2014 14:36
Qué bueno!!!...y la innombrable ni se asoma jejeje

EDITO: Marimé, ¿dónde está el enlace?...¿se puede seguir votando?...vamos a darles duro!!!
mayurian
mayurian
30/09/2014 16:05
Uooo, somos los mejores, gracias por ponerlo Marimé.
LANDO32
LANDO32
30/09/2014 17:24
Pincha ahí y ve directamente...

"VOTE NOW FOR PREMIERE WEEK’S BEST MOMENT"
Anterior 1 2 3 4 Siguiente