FormulaTV Foros

Foro Bones

Bones

Anterior 1 2 3 4
LANDO32
LANDO32
31/10/2013 18:00
Acabo de leer esto y no sabía donde ponerlo, por esa razón he abierto un post, se lo merece

PRECIOSO!

Si no lo entendéis bien, por favor, copiar y pegar en el traductor de Google, es una pena hacerlo aquí.

Remembering Mary T.

October 31, 2013 by Sarah (Seels)

Hello everyone,
I’m taking a day off from Rock the Vote to pay tribute to a special friend, Mary T, whom you may know of as Brainysmrfs here, and other places on the internet. I am sad to report that she passed away yesterday, after a battle with cancer and many other medical issues. I don’t want to go into her entire medical history, but I do want to say that she’s an amazing person, she has survived much, and I’m proud to have known her!
Mary was one of my first Bones friends ever. We met at the original Fox fan website, now affectionately called The OBY or “Old Boneyard”. That site is buried deep, and there aren’t records of old conversations (that I know of), but after searching through an old email address, I found emails dating back to the late spring of 2008. I joined the OBY in March of 08, so my math tells me that I only had about two fandom months of not knowing her. That is a fact that is both comforting and hard to process when I think of the future.
Mary, and then two other women, Steph and Lauren, and I became close friends very quickly. We had Bones to connect us at first, but soon realized we had a lot more in common. I am reminded of the (I think) Jerry Seinfeld joke about how kids become best friends so easily. “YOU like Kool-aid?! I like Kool-aid! You ALSO love summer vacation? I TOTALLY love summer vacation! LET’S BE BEST FRIENDS!” We loved Target, Arrested Development, the muses on Angel (oooooh, Angel!), all agreed that Weezer’s Blue Album was by far and would always be their best, writing stories, etc. I’ve talked before about how I was miserable teaching, etc., and again, without telling too much of anyone else’s story…it was a great match for all four of us. We needed each other, and we found each other. There are many, many other wonderful people from that time as well.
The four of us then became “The Collective”, a club we formed and named ourselves, haha. I like to think we were a kind, generous clique, but it’s possible we weren’t. I don’t remember. We would stay up chatting way too late, thinking about stories or trying to figure out future episodes. I spent the summer of 2008 in California. Lauren is in Utah, Steph in Atlanta, and since Mary could never sleep (she had narcolepsy, which kept her awake for long periods of time as well), we had great times. Someone (not me) tagged our talks as Vampire Standard Time, or VST. It was an amazing summer of fics and pics and fun. Afterward, we stayed in touch, though it was tougher as each of us sort of had life intruding on us. Over the past five years, we’ve laughed, cried and cheered one another on through relationships, new jobs, marriage, divorce, new marriage, new babies, stories, and a thousand little moments in between. I’m grateful the four of us did one last chat a few weeks back. Whenever one of us would lose touch, another would send an email or text basically saying “So, are you dead or something, or what?” Which may not seem funny now, but the truth is that Mary had the darkest sense of humor of all of us. She made me laugh all of the time; she was both sweet and hilariously morbid and above all, fiercely loyal.
Eventually, I started the 100 Days of Bones, and then BT here, and while you all may not have seen her fingerprints on these sites as much as others (for example, Bonesology, of which she is a founder), I feel them. She was often my number one go-to person when I had a new idea, whether it was for a post or blog idea or just to talk about an episode. I feel her thoughts and her sarcastic sense of humor in so many of my Bones memories. It’s all very intertwined, and in this moment, bittersweet.
mayurian
mayurian
04/12/2014 05:19

¡Somos los mejores!

(NOSOTROS)

bones

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/bones/15-reasons-why-bones-has-the-b-55206.aspx
MESSANNE
MESSANNE
04/12/2014 09:09
Excelente nota Pedro!!!...gracias por traerla!!! :-D
MESSANNE
MESSANNE
04/12/2014 09:10
Excelente nota Pedro!!!...gracias por traerla!!! :-D

Y lo mejor de todo son las respuestas que han dado los fans debajo de esa nota...en verdad aman su serie!!!
mayurian
mayurian
07/12/2014 01:33
Jajaja, muy buena, un análisis de los 200 capítulos.

bones
mayurian
mayurian
10/12/2014 02:56
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/bones/bones-29-interesting-facts-every-loyal-bones-fan-should-know-21128.aspx
mayurian
mayurian
11/12/2014 03:40
https://lunaticworlds.wordpress.com/2014/12/10/200-moments-of-bones/
LANDO32
LANDO32
11/12/2014 11:51
bones
bones
bones
mayurian
mayurian
11/12/2014 16:34
Genial, casi está asegurada.
mayurian
mayurian
17/12/2014 05:24
Muy bueno, una opinión de una mujer que ve la serie.

bones

"Amo éste show porque Bones es muy parecida a mi hijo.
Él es de un alto funcionamiento autista (más o menos como Asperger del que ya hemos hablado) y no entiende el sarcasmo o algunas bromas y cuando alguien le dice "eres grandioso" o "hiciste un gran trabajo", él siempre responde "lo sé", como ella lo hace. Eso me ayuda a comprenderlo más y ahora él me dice que quiere ser como ella. Él ya lo es y estoy muy feliz de tenerlo viendo a alguien que él admira con sus mismos rasgos. Un gran show que ver para nosotros dos."
LANDO32
LANDO32
14/02/2015 11:04
Echadle una ojeada.

http://www.bfmtv.com/diaporama/les-10-series-preferees-des-francais-1866/1-grey-s-anatomybr-10/
mayurian
mayurian
14/02/2015 18:01
Checando.
MESSANNE
MESSANNE
14/02/2015 21:28
Excelente!!!...me encanta!!!...gracias por la nota Marimé!!!
mayurian
mayurian
14/02/2015 22:45
Estupendo, gracias Marimé.
Cronista
Cronista
14/02/2015 23:02
GENIAL :)
gracias muchísimas gracias
Cronista
Cronista
16/02/2015 05:29
Encontré esto es de hace tiempo pero yo hubiese estado encantada con la idea pero bue

David Boreanaz (Bones)

Uno de los productores de Bones, serie en la que actualmente triunfa David Boreanaz, tuvo que darle las malas noticias y twittearon esta foto por todo comentario.

bones:

http://www.ultimatemporada.com/articulo/buffy-la-pelicula-el-reparto-original-en-pie-de-guerra
Anterior 1 2 3 4