FormulaTV Foros

Foro Crónicas vampíricas

Post para comentar THE 100 - Season 3 -

Anterior 1 2 3 4 [...] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [...] 131 132 133 134 Siguiente
China_85
China_85
11/07/2014 10:04
Buenos días chicas,

Abro este post ya que Martitah me ha animado, ya que somos muchas que nos estamos enganchando a esta gran serie.

#Bellarke

postparacomentarthe100-season3-
Martitah1
Martitah1
28/04/2015 09:58
Esto va a estar complicado...40,4% ahora. Estamos atascados...:S

Dejo fotitos de las best friends Lindsey Morgan y Eliza Taylor

Y una entrevista de las dos juntas en la Comic Con del año pasado!

Dejo cositas que he leído en el tumblr de Kira Snyder, guionista y co-productora ejecutiva de la serie. Esta mujer me cae super bien. La he leído ya un tiempo y da unas contestaciones con las que siempre queda bien y sin meterse mucho en cuestiones peliagudas.

Were the scripts written in a way to create a sort of romantic or physical attraction/tension between Raven and Clarke ? For some it could be seen as a great friendship, but it always seemed like there was an attraction there. Or was that just the actresses doing ? Or quite possibly, my own imagination ?

As far as the scripts go, Clarke and Raven are friends. Or not even friends, of course, depending on the episode… These two have been through a lot, haven’t they?

Are there any particular characters on The 100, alive or dead over the two seasons so far, that have surprised the writing and production team in terms of how well they were received and how much they've ended up being liked by fans?

It’s always exciting for us when characters pop. I for one am pleasantly surprised that Anya made such a big impact, not because she isn’t awesome – kimshum and I created Anya in 1X09, “Unity Day,” so naturally I’m a fan – but because she didn’t have that much screen time and was an antagonist to our heroes for most of it.
President Dante Wallace is another. It was gratifying to see the fans react to the moral shades of gray in that character, seeing that he wasn’t totally bad and also motivated to save his people.
I could go on… Indra, Harper, Miller, Jackson, etc. Pretty much every character on the show has fans, which is really rewarding for us on the writing and production side. Makes us feel like we did our jobs in creating people you can care about and root for.

Out of curiosity, what's the craziest, most "out there" idea someone's come up with that's actually made it to screen? What's one that didn't?

Offhand, I think the biggest, craziest idea that made it on air was bringing the Ark down at the end of Season 1.
In an alternate universe version of the show, you can imagine the Ark staying in orbit and the ground and space stories coexisting for multiple seasons. But as we got into arcing out the episodes for Season 1 and getting a sense of the show’s pace, bringing the Ark down in the finale was suggested by Co-Executive Producer Bruce Miller (writer of Twilight’s Last Gleaming and Spacewalker). The idea got traction and ended up being the surprising but inevitable end to the season – writers are always aiming for those two elements, by the way, especially in endings – and now it’s hard to imagine the show without that big turn.
As far as an idea that didn’t make it into the show, I can’t/won’t say because as that example shows, you never know what will circle back around to show up onscreen!

What happened to switch raven from Finns mom, in the pilot script to his girlfriend in the pilot episode? The Abby Raven super moms dynamic was an interesting read!

TV shows often evolve through their creation, as the showrunner figures out along with the studio and network what the project needs to work as a series and not just a single episode, e.g. the pilot.
Although the “super moms” were great (I completely agree), Jason felt the need for a teenage viewpoint character on the Ark: someone who wasn’t part of the original group of delinquents but who had emotional ties to one of them, and who could shake things up in an interesting way when she arrived on Earth. As we started work on Season 1, we kept the name Raven and the fact that she was a mechanic – Jason liked those aspects – but otherwise the character is quite different from Finn’s mom.

Hiii :D Hope you're having a great time starting back with T100 S3! I don't suppose you're allowed to tell us whether or not there will be a time jump between seasons 2 and 3?

Hi! We are indeed having a great time, thanks! We can’t talk yet about what we’re working on, though, and that includes whether or not there will be a time jump. Of course, technically anything would involve a jump even if only for a nanosecond from the end of the Season 2 finale, but I don’t think that’s what you mean. :)

Hey! I would like to know how old is Lexa and how long do you think you has been commander? And thank you for giving su this amazing series!

We’ve never established how long Lexa has been Commander or how old she is – Grounders don’t really celebrate birthdays so Lexa herself probably doesn’t know. Around Clarke’s age is a good gauge. And thank you for watching the show! Our fandom is the best.

How long does it usually take to figure out the story for the entire season, and at what point do the writers start writing there episode. Also how long do the actors have to wait between filming of each episode like do they film four episodes in a month?

A very timely question! We’re in the middle of figuring out the broad strokes, key moments, and character arcs of Season 3 right now, and all told that process will take 2-3 weeks. Then we’ll get into breaking episodes one by one – figuring out the scenes and story flow, act by act – which usually takes a week or two each. Ideally a writer has a week to write the outline and revise it per notes from Jason, the studio, and the network, and then a week or more to write the script, which again is revised up to (and usually after) the start of production on the episode.
I say “ideally” because these timelines can compress if required by the schedule: once we start filming, we shoot a new script every 8 business days (in answer to your second question) until the final episode is shot. Not every actor appears in every episode, of course, or works every day in given episode.

Y luego una cosa que me sorprendió mucho que dijo Jason Rothenerg y es que en The 100 no hacen lecturas de guion como suelen hacer en casi todas las series. Los actores se aprenden el guion y luego se graba el día fijado para cada personaje. Las únicas veces que han hecho lectura conjunta fue en el piloto y en el capítulo 2x08, en el que muere Finn. Esto creo que también es de alabar porque apenas les pueden hacer correcciones o indicaciones de como quieren las escenas.
Naxara
Naxara
28/04/2015 12:29
Lindsey está guapisima en esas fotos!! Y Bob atandose la corbata....umm, y digo yo con esas manazas se atará bien la corbata???, si necesita ayuda que me llame que yo le ayudo encantada, jajaa.

Que bien se llevan estas chicas, se lo pasan a lo grande. Tiene que ser un gustazo trabajar en un ambiente tan bueno.

Bob ha subido un pelin, 41,5%, pero hoy habrá que darle un buen empujón porque sino mañana igual es demasiado tarde para remontar. Asi que voy a darle un rato.

Edito:
Ay que no había visto lo que puesto de Kira Snyder Martita, que interesante, a mi también me cae muy bien, siempre dice cosas muy interesantes sin desvelar nada importante, gracias por traerlo.
Martitah1
Martitah1
28/04/2015 13:27
La verdad es que en los tumblr de los guionistas hay una de información impresionante.

Dejo la explicación a por qué todos los habitantes del Arka hablan INGLÉS.

Unless I’ve misunderstood the situation, I don’t see how they wouldn’t all speak English after 100 years. To sum up the situation, there were 400 people spread across 13 space stations in orbit when the Earth fell into chaos. The following nations had manned space stations:

1.Australia
2.Brazil
3.Canada
4.China
5.France
6.India
7.Japan
8.Russia
9.United Kingdom
10.United States
11.Uganda
12.Venezuela
13Nation unknown

According to the story, the 13th mystery station was destroyed, and this provided motivation for the other 12 stations to bind together and form the Ark.

Of the list above, the bolded nations’ stations would be 100% composed of native fluent English speakers. They may speak other languages, but every single one of them is guaranteed to speak English with perfect fluency. Of the remaining six, I’d say, well, they’re astronauts. They’re not random people. I’d be surprised if every single one of the remaining crew was not fluent in English as a second language. The only potential outlier is China, but even there, I bet at least a portion of that crew is fluent in English, with the rest being at least familiar.

In short, I think everyone speaking English 100 years later is the most likely scenario by a wide, wide margin. The accent probably wouldn’t be identical to the American accent we have today, but there fudging is acceptable.

Y dejo este fan-art porque me ha parecido una preciosidad! #Bellarke

Edito: 44,4% venga que ya estamos donde ayer...ahora solo tenemos que aguantar ahí y subir!

Edito: 45,3% bravo
Naxara
Naxara
28/04/2015 18:32
jaja, lo iba a poner yo ahora, y sigue subiendo 45,4!!

Hoy estoy un poco liada, pero estoy votando siempre que puedo y me ha dado tiempo a ver el video Bellarke que has puesto y es chulísimo, me ha encantado, tienen más momento juntos en la primera temporada que en la segunda, a ver si para la tercera nos los juntan pronto y no los separan ya, aunque no haya romance siempre hay momentazos que comentar.
Martitah1
Martitah1
28/04/2015 18:40
Si que han tenido pocos momentos en la segunda temporada, en comparación con la primera, pero los pocos que han tenido valen por mil! si El momento abrazo, el momento hoguera, el momento radio, el momento reencuentro y el momentazo de la despedida, entre muchos otros. Por no mencionar la de paralelismos que hemos tenido, que han sido una barbaridad.

Este Jason como sabe lo que tiene que ponernos! carcajada

Nixi
Nixi
28/04/2015 19:10
Y subiendo chicas! 45,8!!
Ayyyyy omaaa! Ese culitoooo jajjajajaj Esto ya me gusta mas! Gracias Jason!!
Y q bonito ese video de las 100 razones Martitah😍😍😍😍 Wauuuuu! Adoro estos vídeos!! Gracias x traerlo q este no lo había visto
VAMOSSS Q PODEMOS!!!!!bravo
Martitah1
Martitah1
28/04/2015 19:52
46,1% chicas!!!! Esto va viento en popa!!! jajajaja

De verdad que orgullo eh. Estamos votando todo el fandom, clexas y bellarkers unidas. bravo Como mola en serio. Tenemos que defender al fandom The 100 claro que si! si

Edito:46,2% pasito a pasito pero lo estamos consiguiendo chicas!
Naxara
Naxara
28/04/2015 21:38
Pero que vamos hacer con este hombre....pero bueno Bob esta guapo hasta de espaldas, jajaj.
Pero el jodido ya esta con sus comentarios un tanto sospechoso....
JRothenbergTV 
@WildpipM #The100 By the way, you'll get BTS faces if we win this round.

Y a retuiteado estas fotos muy chulas de Bob

Chicas 46,3%!! Pues si que vamos lentos, jaja, pero mientras suba yo contenta.
isabel911
isabel911
28/04/2015 22:15
46.5!! Esto va para alante! Da gusto ver al fandom unido sonriente
Nixi
Nixi
28/04/2015 22:33
46,8!!! Y esto sube cm la espuma niñas! Venga! Q mirad q bien le sienta el trono😍😍😍😍

Martitah1
Martitah1
28/04/2015 23:28
47%!!!!!! No me creo que estemos haciendo frente al de Outlander de esta manera!!

Ayyy venga chicas que se puede!! jajajaja

Edito:47,2%!! asombrado
Ire91
Ire91
28/04/2015 23:33
Llegan los refuerzos!!!

He estado un par de días más liada y no he podido más que votar un par de veces... Pero aquí estoy para apoyar la remontada!!
Mientras veo masterchef les estaré dando a la tecla! Vamos que es un rival muy duro, pero se puede!!! bravo
Martitah1
Martitah1
28/04/2015 23:42
Ireee!!! Ay que alegría! Necesitamos toda la ayuda que podamos conseguir.

Pero vamos...en base a nuestros resultados yo creo que ganamos la encuesta fijo. Si pasamos la noche sin bajar más de 3 décimas se puede. Lo importante es mantenerse, porque luego durante todo el día de mañana la gente estará votando como loca. Como hoy vamos jajajja. Y hemos demostrado que cuando de votar se trata nos ponemos todos a una y no dejamos meter ficha alguna al contrincante. carcajada

Edito:47,5%!!1 Pero qué bestias somos! bravobravo
Naxara
Naxara
28/04/2015 23:43
Buahhh vaya ambientillo hay en el twitter de Jason por la encuesta, es impresionante lo unido que esta el fandom, y eso que hoy no es último día, así que mañana va a estar de infarto, y nosotras hasta las 2 de la mañana dale que te dale, porque esto hay que ganarlo si o si, jaja

Edito:
47.5% Vamos que nos vamos!!bravo
Martitah1
Martitah1
28/04/2015 23:58
Me mata la intensidad con la que lo vive Jason. Se vuelve un poco obsesivo con estas cosas (aunque yo no sea la más indicada para hablar carcajada) y hasta un poco dictador... jajaja

Jason Rothenberg @JRothenbergTV
I need more Bellamy fan art so we can destroy this damn poll! Let's have it! #the100 @WildpipM #AlphaMaleMadness
Ire91
Ire91
29/04/2015 00:02
Ay que me acabo de enamorar de un fan-art que ha puesto Jason!!

Bob/Bellamy a lo Han Solo!!! Lo compro!!!!

47,7%!!!! Vamosssss!!!
Martitah1
Martitah1
29/04/2015 00:17
Joder, la cuenta oficial de twitter de Outlander acaba de twittear la encuesta...diablo

Se deben de estar sintiendo amenazados. carcajada
Nixi
Nixi
29/04/2015 00:31
A buenas horas mangas verdes!! 47,8! Normal q se sientan amenazados pero mas vale q se vayan mentalizando de q van a perderdiablodiablodiablo

Hola Ire!! Me encanta ese montajecarcajada
Ire91
Ire91
29/04/2015 00:50
El gigante ha despertado... Les ha servido lo de twittear la encuesta! En un momento nos han bajado de 47'8 a 47'4%...

Venga!!! Arriba!! Que ellos son muchos mas, pero nosotros les ponemos más ganas!! bravo
Martitah1
Martitah1
29/04/2015 00:51
Solo Jason Rotheberg y Kira Snyder han tuiteado la encuesta. El resto de escritores mucho #OneFandom pero luego a la hora de la verdad nada de nada. Igual que la Layne Morgan de las narices. Muchos votos pedía cuando su Clexa estaba nominado y recriminaba a los fans Bellarke por no votar, pero ahora bien callada que está. En fin...Vergüenza me da que los propios fans Clexa sean más honestos y auténticos que ella...

Edito: Ya lo sé ya Ire...cuando lo he visto me he cagado en todo jajajaj Si por algo ya le había tuiteado yo a la CW que publicara la encuesta...pero ni caso. A ver si se dan cuenta de que esto les BENEFICIA también a ellos. Porque si ganan los de OUAT y OUTLANDER, no tendrán ninguna representación en la final...

Está habiendo un momento de pánico en twitter...están buscando aliados. carcajada Yo creo que a los de OUAT les interesa ayudarnos. Van a ganar fijo, y si yo fuera ellos sinceramente preferiría enfrentarme a Bob en la final que a Sam...:S
Anterior 1 2 3 4 [...] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [...] 131 132 133 134 Siguiente